There was an error in this gadget

Friday, January 1, 2010

A side-tie apron with no pattern needed!

only an existing one laid on top of fabric as a pattern will do.  the only difference is that instead of following the outline of the armholes, i went down diagonally to the waistline - around the area where i wanted the ties to be BECAUSE i traced a very stretchy apron to a flannel material (don't do that! like with like material!) that had no stretch and it was necessary to make the change for the finished project to lay better on the body. Initially, before the alteration and tie repositioning on the side, this was not wearable...



but now as you can see here, it is wearable and here she is:


No comments: