You have the winning bid! Cricut Once Upon a Princess ($14.29) and Cricut Serenade ($16.34)

So I did it. I got on eBay to seek out the best deals possible for these expensive Cricut cartridges and within minutes, I won 2.

Crazy for a gal who still have to receive her Expression from Joann.com. To my defense, I got them at a steal with a combined savings of $90 from their retail prices.

'Serenade' is for me because I love the nature, trees and birdcage images. I see myself putting this on Spring clothing as appliques on skirts... and maybe shirts too.



and 'Once Upon a Princess' is for my 3 year old daughter who can't stop talking about her being a Princess and dancing with Daddy in her castle. With OUP, I can print out a 3D Castle and Princess with different outfits, almost like paper dolls.


The adrenaline is winding down now and I must sleep before the kids wake.  So much for cleaning house, ha!

(Images above were retrieved from Hallmark Scrapbook's site, another great place to get all your Cricut needs fulfilled.)

Comments