I am officially official...

Yesterday, hubby paid the $99 to take Basic Sewing Classes at Palomar College starting June, 22. It will be going on for 8 weeks, Monday to Friday, 8 am to 12:30pm.

I am so very excited about the classes but I am not too fond of is leaving my daughter for those hours. I know nothing can replace me, my time, love and attention but I must get this sewing school over with. I'm closing in on someone who lives very close to my home. I think she is just great! If for whatever reason she is not, afterall, the plan is that my sister will take over.

The loving and ever-so-supportive hubby bought my Top Picks of sewing project books (see them on the May 2009 Ferris wheel). I can't wait to share and do projects with my sewing circle of girls... Thursdays in May is always open (not including May 7).... call me!

Comments