Sewing Journal backlogged

July 22, 2009

3 pm: I see the light with my vest. I only had to unravel one side of the stitching. Sew, press a lot, do some inside out hocus pocus and I practically finished it in class. Only buttons and button holes needed.



July 23

It is now past midnight and I will be attaching the buttons.

2 am: Finished vest. Will be going to class today with the baby. I need to turn in vest and get my patterns for the next project. I will bring lots of stuff and food for her to do. We’ll see how that goes as she gets overly excited when she sees a single sewing machine

5:30 p.m. Chloe did alright in class. She was everywhere searching for “ouchies.” She knows what pins are and how they hurt so she was careful and brought the ones she found to me. I went in and we had a sub. Turned in the vest and got the pattern for a Medium sized Hawaiian shirt. There were no Hawaiian prints @ Poway’s JoAnn so I opted for a patriotic theme. We’ll be sure to wear what comes out of this as we love patriotic holidays!



July 24, 2009

So I’m sitting here waiting for my sewing meet to start and then see on my calendar that it isn’t until 6 pm. This is what I get for switching times every week =/



July 25, 2009

It is Saturday and I finished cutting my pieces for my “Hawaiian” shirt. I will try to stat sewing it on tonight after the baby is asleep.



July 29, 2009

Still no progress on the shirt, I am getting antsy and worried. I hate last minute but I am unable to make it to class and have no clue on how to go about my shirt =/

Comments