**Update on My So Called Life**

It has been approximately 152,640 minutes since I have posted on this blog and about 100 days since I have touched my sewing machine! 

So what brings me back?

My husband sent me some material about rekindling my passions, as in creative passions.  As we've heard before... life just simply happens and when we are not careful, we just lose touch of things that matter.  I am happy to say that I have not lost touch with my family and my home and if anything, it has gotten so much better even though I thought things could not get any better.

Since February 2010, a lot has happened.  In March, my daughter turned 3.  In April, I gave birth to our baby boy.  In mid-May, my classes for a possible degree in Consumer Sciences were finished.  All in between, I have been cooking and making our home as hospitable as it can be.  I have been schooling my daughter with whatever learning materials we can afford and acquire.  Before turning 3, she was able to read and months after, she was finally pottytrained.

With my school over and the husband currently living out his goals, I though of setting out to do the same.  So in the recent days and today, I have been thinking of goals and what to do.  There are plenty of things to do with two kids but I mean what to do outside of everyday life?

I came up with ten things and one of them will be sewing and blogging on my sewing.  I really do miss sewing but it has not and cannot be THE TOP priority at this time and was #10 on my list.  The sewing room has gone into some transformation due to the new needs in space for the new baby.  I still have everything but my sewing things just aren't as open or laid out beckoning me to sit down nor is allready for use.  But my hope and goal is that I plug in the machine before the month is over.  I only have 4 days to do that but I shall set it as a goal... or it will be another month before I even think of sewing again.

What shall I make next?

Comments