Craft and Sewing Estate Sale October 23 & 24 in Fontana, CA

I was contacted by a relative of whom collected all the things you are about to read.  I would love to go but I am unable to do so.  She wants to get the word out so here is one of many attempts.

My Mom loved to make things or at least she loved the idea of buying projects to make, I can not remember how many times I was with her and she would buy the patterns and material to make my little girl these cute, dress, shirt, skirt, blanket, doll ect only to find the material on the self in her sewing room years latter.  she had so much stuff that she did not know what she had and would buy the item again.  When I went through her craft room i found 20 pairs of scissors, 10 rotary cutters, 15 seam rippers, tons of boxes of freezer paper, I think you have the picture.

My mom passed away in feb and we need to clear the house, i have taken some of her craft supplies but it is way to much for one person (I have taken way too much).  My mom had a passion for making things and I promised her that I would finish her projects, i know that it would not be possible to do by myself.

I'm sorry if this is inappropriate but I would like to get my mom's craft items into good hands, we are having an estate sale this weekend the 23rd and 24th of Oct and I was wondering if you could pass the information along to your members or let me know of a better way of getting the word out.

There is a room full of craft items at very reasonable prices. If we are too far away, I live in Fallbrook and I can bring items back to fallbrook with me if anyone is interested.

17479 Orchid Ct, Fontana, CA 92335
phone number 8167168858
Sat 23rd Oct 0700-4PM
Sun 24th Oct 0800-2PM

All types of craft supplies, paints, wooden balls, a few packages of beads, doll heads, prepackaged projects (needlepoint, wreath, snowman, pens, vests ect), cut and sew panels (just in time for the holidays, quick and easy to make and sell at craft fairs) craft books, cooking books and more craft books    boxes and boxes of books

Patterns: baby clothes, crib sets, toddler clothes, little girls, teen girls, 6-20 women, robes, jackets, a few men and boys, curtains, table runners, chair covers, dolls, doll clothes, bears,  and more.... binders full of project ideas and patterns (free to a good home) boxes, of quilt and project patterns....

My mom would find a project she wanted to do, buy the material, pattern, and put it all in a bag.  There are many of those bags ready to go. weaving loom, 2 fold up craft tables on wheels, sewing machine in a rolling cabinet, appliques, iron on transfers, boxes of wax paper, cutting mats, tools, elastic, scissors, rotary cutters, thread, buttons, Velcro, binding, batting, pillow forms...  you name it we probably have it (except yarn that is) a bookcase (floor to ceiling) full of material, not to mention the boxes of fat quarters, cutting mats, rulers, and tools that I don't know what they are or how to use them.

Comments