Free Sew News Magazine for a friend, 2 for 1, BOGO

Been thinking for awhile of getting this magazine.  I just took advantage of the Martha Stewart 3-for-1 subscription the other night.  Hmmm...should I get another magazine? This is such a sweet deal.  A picture of giving to yourself and to others ;)

I have seen this magazine at Bookstar in La Jolla and it is my favorite one of all the sewing magazines I have seen thus far in my life, especially for beginners. 

Just spent $300 last night on plane tickets.... hmmm.... I gotta look for some $ and coins scattered around my place.  If I find enough, I will  subscribe... and I do have a sewing friend in mind....  do you?  Below is the info on the deal... good til January 18, 2011






Need a gift idea for a sewing buddy? Or maybe you know someone who’s learning to sew and could use extra help and inspiration? You’re in luck! Just in time for the holidays, we’re offering this exclusive two-for-one subscription deal on Sew News. Until Jan. 18, you can subscribe or renew your subscription at a special low rate, and give a one year subscription to a friend absolutely free! To top it off, you and your friend will also both receive a free sewing gift. What a great way to give the gift of sewing all year long! To take advantage of this super deal, simply click below:


Subscribe: https://secure.palmcoastd.com/pcd/eSv?iMagId=0593T&i6Ky=I0MXC4
Renew: https://secure.palmcoastd.com/pcd/eSv?iMagId=0593T&i6Ky=I0MXC1

Comments